Party and Event List
This list is provides options available for private parties, team building events, customer, and employee appreciation activities. If you have an idea or suggestion that isn’t on this list, please let us know.
Private events can be scheduled evenings, weekends, and even during scheduled classes, as long as no students are currently registered.
Antsy Nancy can accommodate up to 36 students in person, and unlimited online. We are also able to provide hybrid options (in-person and online), and when appropriate, can travel to off-site locations. Some classes are contingent on the availability of contracted instructors.
Adult only classes:
- Wine tasting and food pairing party.
- How to make Charcuterie boards and sangria.
- How to plan an Oktoberfest event.
- How to pair Artisanal pizzas and microbrews.
- How to flambee: Cherries Jubilee & Bananas Foster.
- How to mix 5 HOT Holiday Drinks.
- How to make tableside guacamole and best ever margaritas.
- How to mix the best champagne cocktails.
- How to host a Super Bowl party.
- How to make Limoncello
- Wine glass etching
- How to make wine cork trivets
French Baking Series:
- How to bake Croissants.
- How to bake Madeleine Cookies.
- How to bake Macarons.
- How to make Crepes.
- How to make Croquembouche.
- How to make Chocolate Eclairs.
Flower Arranging Series:
- How to arrange a monochromatic summer display.
- How to arrange a Thanksgiving centerpiece.
- How to arrange a festive Holiday bouquet.
- How to make your own boutonniere and corsage.
- How to make a wedding bouquet.
- How to make a flower lei.
- How to plant a fairy garden.
Wreath Making Series:
- How to make a holiday ornament wreath.
- How to make a live olive branch wreath.
- How to make a fall foliage wreath.
- How to make a faux (looks real!) floral wreath for Spring and Easter.
- How to design a patriotic wreath to accompany your flag on special holidays.
Cake Decorating Series:
- How to decorate a cake with roses.
- How to decorate a kids birthday cake.
- How to basket weave.
- How to decorate with fondant.
- How to decorate with chocolate ganache and chocolate designs.
Hostess Gift Series:
- How to make cocoa bombs.
- How to layer cookie ingredients in a jar.
- How to make custom leather luggage tags.
- How to make themed gift baskets.
Arts & Crafts:
- How to decoupage plates with memorable photos.
- How to prepare one year of greeting cards in one day!
- How to make jewelry.
- Etched glass: monogrammed tumbler, wine glasses, candle holders, vases, and more!
- How to make a custom a spa towel.
- How to make tie dye t-shirts.
- How to make memory boxes (sport, activity, club, child, etc.)
- How to make paper purses – for gifts, party favors, or gift cards.
- How to create an art journal.
- How to make a memory quilt from Tshirts, sports jerseys, and more!
- How to make hair bows; cheer, boutique and ponytail streamers.
- How to make a teacup bird feeder.
- Commemorate a sports or cheer team with Jersey Pillow, or Memory Box.
- How to make no-sew tutus and headbands.
- How to make customized tote bags.
- How to create trays.
Cooking & Entertaining:
- Mystery Basket Cooking Challenge
- How to make perfect holiday pies.
- How to make the best turkey: from brine to table.
- How to make scones 3 ways: Cranberry Orange, Pumpkin, Chocolate Chip
- How to host a garden tea party.
- How to make sushi at home.
- Murder Mystery party (themes include 80s, Roaring 20s, Hogwarts, Ugly Christmas Sweater, Western, and more!).
- How to be an at home barista and brew perfect lattes, mochas, and cappuccinos.
- How to make a 3 course Italian, Greek, Thai, Mediterranean, Creole, Polynesian, etc. meal.
- How to make pasta from scratch.
- How to make tapas.
- How to make homemade candy: fudge, chocolate truffles, caramels.
- How to make tamales.
- How to prep 5 crockpot meals in 1 hr on Sunday, for “toss in a pot” meals all week long.
- American Girl tea party.
- How to Host a magical, Hogwarts inspired party.
Gardening & Landscaping:
- How to plan a vegetable garden.
- How to plant a salsa garden.
- How to plant an indoor herb garden.
- How to plant a butterfly garden.
- How to grow a succulent garden.
- How to plant, trim, and train a bonsai tree.
- How to plant a hanging flower basket.
Health, Wellness, & Beauty:
- How to melt and pour soap.
- How to make bath bombs.
- How to create a vision board.
- How to save a life with CPR.
- How to decorate pumpkins with stencils.
- How to make gift baskets for anyone at any budget.
- How to decorate sugar cookies with royal icing.
- How to build a gingerbread village.
- How to set a stunning holiday table.
- How to decorate outdoors with luminaries.
- How to organize your kitchen pantry.