Party and Event List
This list is provides options available for private parties, team building events, customer, and employee appreciation activities. If you have an idea or suggestion that isn’t on this list, please let us know.
Private events can be scheduled evenings, weekends, and even during scheduled classes, as long as no students are currently registered.
Antsy Nancy can accommodate up to 24 students in person, and unlimited online. We are also able to provide hybrid options (in-person and online), and when appropriate, can travel to off-site locations. Some classes are contingent on the availability of contracted instructors.
Adult only classes:
- How to host a Wine tasting party.
- How to make Charcuterie boards and sangria.
- How to plan an Oktoberfest event.
- How to pair Artisanal pizzas and microbrews.
- How to flambee: Cherries Jubilee & Bananas Foster.
- How to plan 25 Days of (Naughty & Nice) Elf on a Shelf.
- How to mix 5 HOT Holiday Drinks.
- How to make homemade guacamole and margaritas.
- How to mix the best champagne cocktails.
- How to host a Super Bowl party.
- How to host a Murder Mystery party.
Parent & Child classes:
- How to braid hair; French braid, fish tail, and waterfall.
- How to make hair bows; cheer, boutique and ponytail streamers.
- How to host an American Girl tea party.
- How to plant a fairy garden.
- How to paint a flowerpot for Mother’s Day.
- How to paint a picture frame for Father’s Day.
- How to build a gingerbread village.
- How to Host a magical, Hogwarts inspired party.
- How to make a no-sew blanket.
- How to make tie dye t-shirts.
- How to master table manners and party etiquette.
- How to plan a Teddy Bear Picnic.
- How to commemorate a sports or cheer team.
- How to make no-sew tutus and headbands.
- How to make fleece hats and scarves.
- How to master table manners and etiquette.
- How to recognize and avoid bullies, whilst attracting and retaining quality friends.
- How to improve and exude self-confidence.
- How to avoid gossip and create a tighter friend group.
- How to make and operate your own puppet.
French Baking Series:
- How to bake Croissants.
- How to bake Madeleine Cookies.
- How to bake Macarons.
- How to make Crepes.
- How to make Croquembouche.
Flower Arranging Series:
- How to arrange a monochromatic summer display.
- How to arrange a Thanksgiving centerpiece.
- How to arrange a festive Holiday bouquet.
- How to make your own boutonniere and corsage.
- How to make a wedding bouquet.
- How to make a flower lei.
Wreath Making Series:
- How to make a holiday ornament wreath.
- How to make a fall foliage wreath.
- How to make a faux (looks real!) floral wreath for Spring and Easter.
- How to design a patriotic wreath to accompany your flag on special holidays.
Pampered Pets Series:
- How to make homemade dog and cat treats.
- How to dress up your pet with 6 custom collars.
- How to groom your pet at-home like a professional.
Cake Decorating Series:
- How to decorate a cake with roses.
- How to decorate a kids birthday cake.
- How to basket weave.
- How to decorate with fondant.
Hostess Gift Series:
- How to make bath bombs.
- How to make cocoa bombs.
- How to layer cookie ingredients in a jar.
- How to make custom leather luggage tags.
- How to make candles.
- How to make luxe soap.
- How to make themed gift baskets.
- How to wrap presents too beautiful to unwrap.
Arts & Crafts:
- How to decoupage plates with memorable photos.
- How to prepare one year of greeting cards in one day!
- How to make jewelry from Tucson Gem Show bargains.
- Etched glass: monogrammed tumbler, wine glasses, candle holders, vases, and more!
- How to sew a towel dress & head wrap.
- How to sew a gardening apron.
- How to make memory boxes (sport, activity, club, child, etc.)
- How to make paper purses – for gifts, party favors, or gift cards.
- How to create an art journal.
- How to make a memory quilt from Tshirts, sports jerseys, and more!
Cooking & Entertaining:
- How to make perfect holiday pies.
- How to make the best turkey: from brine to table.
- How to make scones 3 ways: Cranberry Orange, Pumpkin, Chocolate Chip
- How to host a garden tea party.
- How to make sushi at home.
- How to be an at home barista and brew perfect lattes, mochas, and cappuccinos.
- How to make a 3 course Italian, Greek, Thai, Mediterranean, Creole, Polynesian, etc. meal.
- How to make pasta from scratch.
- How to make tapas.
- How to make homemade candy: fudge, chocolate truffles, caramels.
- How to make tamales.
- How to prep 5 crockpot meals in 1 hr on Sunday, for “toss in a pot” meals all week long.
Gardening & Landscaping:
- How to plan a vegetable garden.
- How to plant a salsa garden.
- How to plant an indoor herb garden.
- How to plant a butterfly garden.
- How to grow a succulent garden.
- How to plant, trim, and train a bonsai tree.
- How to plant a hanging flower basket.
Health, Wellness, & Beauty:
- How to create a vision board.
- How to stay fit after … marriage, baby, 40, menopause.
- How to save a life with CPR.
- How to get a great mani (or pedi) at home.
- How to give a great shoulder and neck massage.
- How to pose, walk, and take pics like a model.
- How to buy precious gems and metals at the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show.
- How to be comfortable in your own skin.
- How to avoid saying, “I have nothing to wear!” without buying a thing.
- How to ace a (college, job, or blind date) interview.
- How to make the best first impression.
- How to be more like Ted Lasso (hint: being kind isn’t just a flower sticker).
- How to master basic line dances.
- How to decorate pumpkins with stencils.
- How to make gift baskets for anyone at any budget.
- How to decorate sugar cookies with royal icing.
- How to build a gingerbread village.
- How to set a stunning holiday table.
- How to decorate outdoors with luminaries.
- How to organize your kitchen pantry.
- How to sew lounge chair towels.
- How to accomplish more with time blocking.
- How to set SMART goals.
- How to create a team vision board.
- How to master global business etiquette.
- How to give a persuasive speech.
- How to create a compelling PowerPoint presentation.
- How to craft your 30 second elevator pitch and expand to 5 minute, 15 minute, and 30 minute presentations.
- How to dress office casual and always look professional.
- How to network effectively and efficiently.
- How to engage a diverse workforce and create your most productive team.