About The Events
Antsy Nancy has cooked up eight weeks of delicious fun for Sunrise and Manzanita Elementary Schools and Esperero and Orange Grove Middle Schools! Each lesson will focus on learning a new skill to improve confidence and creativity in the kitchen and each class will end with yummy treats, packaged to bring home. At the end of the course, students will be presented a cookbook filled with all the recipes.
- WEEK 1: How to 2-Color Dip Oreos & Pretzels: Show your spirit with 2-Color Dipped Oreos & Pretzels in your school colors.
- WEEK 2: How to Decorate Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing: In this class, you’ll learn the perfect icing recipe to border and flood sugar cookies. We will work on fun icing techniques for adding details and dimension.
- WEEK 3: How to Concoct Nutritious Smoothies: Getting your daily fruits and vegies is easy with delicious and nutritious smoothies that kiddos can make themselves and take on-the-go as breakfast, an afternoon snack, or before sports activities.
- WEEK 4: How to Make-a a Take-a and Bake-a Pizza: Learn the art of stretching and shaping pizza dough by hand before adding fresh ingredients to create a custom pizza.
- WEEK 5: How to Create Homemade Granola Bars: Snack-time is a cinch with no-bake, homemade granola bar recipes.
- WEEK 6: How to Air-fry Churros: Eliminating the oil substantially decreases the fat and calories in this recipe. Air-fryers are safe for kids to use themselves and these churros lose none of the taste!
- WEEK 7: How to Popup Gourmet Popcorn: We’ll roll in the popcorn machine to make fresh popcorn before drizzling with chocolate and candy melts and adding sprinkles and other add-ins to create scrumptious luxe popcorn.
- WEEK 8: How to Decorate Cupcakes 4-ways: In this class, you’ll learn to use various decorating tips to create stunning cupcakes.
About Antsy Nancy:
Antsy Nancy is located at 5655 E River Road, in River Center and provides “how to” skills classes for home, health, and happiness. Expert instruction, tools and materials are all provided. Each class results in a new skill and a successful project for students to share with family and friends. For more information, visit www.antsy-nancy.com